Funimation is an anime-centric on-demand video streaming service. It gives you unique access to a number of popular titles, including Dragon Ball.
Funimation is an anime licensing and dubbing business based in the United States.
If you have chosen to cancel your Funimation subscription, then this article will give you all the required information to help you to cancel your Funimation subscription.
How to cancel Funimation subscription
If you signed up using Funimation’s website.
- Go to your Funimation account and sign in.
- Select “My Accounts“.
- Select “Subscriptions“.
- Select “Cancel” from the summary screen.
Alternatively, you may find additional information on how to cancel your Funimation subscription on the official Funimation website.
I hope that this article has helped you. In case, if you have any questions or queries, then you can ask them in the comments section provided below.
You Might Like
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Ford Credit Financing
- How to cancel Twilio account
- How to Cancel Lumosity subscription
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to cancel BeenVerified subscription
- How to cancel Xero subscription
- How to cancel Desk.com account
- How to cancel Blue Apron account
- How to cancel Unbounce subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Funimation.