FuboTV Inc. is a streaming television service based in the United States that primarily broadcasts live sports, such as the NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, MLS, and international soccer, as well as news, network television series, and movies.
If you have chosen to cancel your FuboTV subscription, then this article will give you all the required information to help you to cancel your FuboTV subscription.
How to cancel FuboTV subscription
Follow the below steps to cancel your Fubo TV subscription:
- Go to the fuboTV website and click on “My Accounts“.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, choose “Subscription and Billing“.
- Select “Cancel Subscription” from the drop-down menu.
- Select “Continue” after selecting your reason for leaving.
- To cancel, choose “Continue“.
Alternatively, you may find additional information on how to cancel your FuboTV subscription on the official FuboTV website.
I hope that this article has helped you. In case, if you have any questions or queries, then you can ask them in the comments section provided below.
You Might Like
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Ford Credit Financing
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to cancel BeenVerified subscription
- How to cancel Xero subscription
- How to cancel Desk.com account
- How to cancel Twilio account
- How to Cancel Lumosity subscription
- How to cancel Blue Apron account
- How to cancel Unbounce subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with FuboTV.