FreshBooks is a cloud-based finance and accounting software that has won several awards. It is one of the best cloud options for small business owners.
Freshbooks mobile apps, which are available for iOS and Android, allow you to operate your business from anywhere, at any time.
You can send invoices, track time, get updates, and communicate with clients.
How to Cancel FreshBooks account
To cancel FreshBooks online you have to follow the below steps:
- Go to https://secure.freshbooks.com/login/ and log in to your account with your login credentials.
- In the upper right corner of your FreshBooks account, click the “My Account” link.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the “Cancel Account” option.
You can also find more information online by going to this link https://www.freshbooks.com/contact.
You need to call 1-866-303-6061 to cancel over the phone.
To cancel your account via email, send an email to [email protected].
I hope that this article helped you in some way. Still, if you have any questions or comments, you can ask them in the comments section provided below.
You Might Like
- How to cancel YouTube TV Free Trial Subscription
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Paramount Plus subscription | Paramount+
- How to Cancel Netflix account
- How to cancel Squarespace account
- How to Cancel Rocket Lawyer subscription
- How to Cancel Hulu subscription
- How to close LinkedIn Account
- How to cancel GitHub subscription
- How to cancel Amazon Web Services (AWS) account
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with FreshBooks. HowToAssistant provides easy-to-understand instructions and articles on how to cancel subscriptions, how to cancel services, how to delete accounts, how to create accounts and other how-to articles etc. from the list of businesses on our website for informational purposes, we have no affiliation with these businesses.