Fitbit Coach programs are a set of routines that are customized to your fitness level and abilities.
The Get Moving program is available to basic users, who may do one customized workout each week. Paid users have access to three more programs as well as limitless customized workouts.
If you have decided to cancel Fitbit Coach or Fitbit Premium, then this article will give you all the required information to help you to cancel Fitbit Coach or Fitbit Premium.
How to cancel Fitbit Coach or Fitbit Premium
- You have to go to https://www.coach.fitbit.com and log in to your account.
- At the top of the screen, you have to click your name.
- Select “Settings” from the drop-down menu.
- You will see “Subscriptions and Payments” at the bottom of the screen, click on it.
You can also call (877) 623-4997 to cancel over the phone.
Alternatively, you may find additional information on how to cancel Fitbit Coach or Fitbit Premium on the official Fitbit website.
I hope that this article has helped you. In case, if you have any questions or queries, then you can ask them in the comments section provided below.
You Might Like
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Ford Credit Financing
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to cancel BeenVerified subscription
- How to cancel Xero subscription
- How to cancel Desk.com account
- How to cancel Twilio account
- How to Cancel Lumosity subscription
- How to cancel Blue Apron account
- How to cancel Unbounce subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Fitbit.