Farm Fresh to You is a fresh produce delivery service that charges by the month.
Farm-fresh, organic fruits, and veggies are delivered directly to your house.
How to Cancel Farm Fresh to You subscription
There is no obligation on your part and you can cancel your subscription over the phone by 10 a.m. two days prior to your next planned delivery day so that your account can be properly canceled.
This notice is required so that they do not start preparing for the harvest and delivery of your box.
If you cancel your box service after this period, you may be charged a $5.00 late fee.
You need to call 1 (800) 796-6009 to cancel over the phone.
To cancel your account, send an email to email@example.com.
I hope that this article was useful for you. In case, you have any questions or queries, then you can ask them in the comments section given below.
You Might Like
- How to cancel YouTube TV Free Trial Subscription
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Ford Credit Financing
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to Cancel ScoreSense Membership Account
- How To Cancel I Can Read! Book Club Subscription
- How to cancel BeenVerified subscription
- How to cancel WhoEasy subscription
- How to cancel Now TV Subscription
- How to cancel Ready Refresh Water Delivery Subscription
- How to cancel Whitepages Premium Subscription
- How to cancel BT Sport subscription contract
- How to cancel Blink Fitness membership
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Farm Fresh to You. HowToAssistant provides easy-to-understand instructions and articles on how to cancel subscriptions, how to cancel services, how to delete accounts, how to create accounts and other how-to articles etc. from the list of businesses on our website for informational purposes, we have no affiliation with these businesses.