Fancy Hands is a virtual assistant company located in New York.
Fancy Hands is an online platform that connects customers with a huge staff of virtual personal assistants that may claim tasks and complete them 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
How to Cancel Fancy Hands service
To cancel using Fancyhands, follow the below steps:
- Log in to your Fancy Hands account and go to your billing information page and select the plan that you want to cancel from the drop-down menu.
- Click the “Cancel your Account” link to cancel your account.
Also, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your account details along with a cancellation request.
I hope that this article was useful for you. In case, you have any questions or queries, then you can ask them in the comments section given below.
You Might Like
- How to cancel YouTube TV Free Trial Subscription
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Ford Credit Financing
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to Cancel ScoreSense Membership Account
- How To Cancel I Can Read! Book Club Subscription
- How to cancel BeenVerified subscription
- How to cancel WhoEasy subscription
- How to cancel Now TV Subscription
- How to cancel Ready Refresh Water Delivery Subscription
- How to cancel Whitepages Premium Subscription
- How to cancel BT Sport subscription contract
- How to cancel Blink Fitness membership
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Fancy Hands. HowToAssistant provides easy-to-understand instructions and articles on how to cancel subscriptions, how to cancel services, how to delete accounts, how to create accounts and other how-to articles etc. from the list of businesses on our website for informational purposes, we have no affiliation with these businesses.