Facebook, Inc. is a global corporation headquartered in Menlo Park, California. It was established by Mark Zuckerberg, together with his Harvard College roommates and students.
It’s a social networking site where you can connect with friends, family, and others you know, post photographs and videos, send messages, and get updates.
If you want to go ahead and cancel your Facebook account, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to help you to cancel your Facebook account.
How to cancel Facebook account
To cancel your account:
- Click the account menu at the upper right of any Facebook page to deactivate your account.
- Select Settings.
- In the left column, choose Security.
- Choose Deactivate your account, then confirm by following the instructions.
Go to https://www.facebook.com/help/224562897555674 to deactivate your account online.
Call 650-543-4800 to cancel over the phone.
Also, you can find additional information on the official Facebook website on how to cancel your Facebook account.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Barkbox subscription
- How to cancel eHarmony subscription
- How to cancel eMeals subscription
- How to cancel OnlyFans subscription
- How to cancel Uber Eats order
- How to cancel LinkedIn Learning subscription
- How to cancel Doordash order
- How to cancel Duolingo Plus subscription
- How to cancel SBA Loan application
- How to cancel Paypal payment
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Facebook.