A Virtual Private Network (VPN) is a secure tunnel that connects two or more devices. ExpressVPN establishes a secure tunnel between your computer and any website or application on the internet, allowing you to appear anonymously anywhere you choose.
If you wish to cancel your ExpressVPN subscription, then this article will give you insight into all the things required to cancel your ExpressVPN subscription.
How to cancel an ExpressVPN subscription
Steps to cancel your subscription:
- Sign in to your account by clicking this link. This is where you’ll see the length of your membership and the date it expires.
- Locate the Automatic Renewal section on the right-hand side of the My Subscriptions page.
- Select Manage Settings from the menu.
- Your subscription’s billing details will be shown. Turn “OFF” automatic renewal and cancel my service at the end of the term.
- At the conclusion of your subscription cycle, your subscription will be canceled and you will not be billed.
Further, you can find important details regarding this on the official ExpressVPN website.
I think that this article was helpful to you. If you have any questions or queries, then you can ask them in the comments section provided at the end of this article.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Facebook account
- How to cancel Apple Music subscription
- How to cancel Spotify Premium subscription
- How to cancel Amazon Prime membership
- How to cancel NordVPN subscription
- How to cancel Blinkist subscription
- How to cancel Vimeo subscription
- How to cancel Etsy order
- How to cancel Postmates Unlimited subscription
- How to cancel Twitch subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that this website “HowToAssistant.com” is not associated with ExpressVPN.