Etsy is a global online marketplace where individuals can create, sell, buy, and collect one-of-a-kind goods.
If you have chosen to cancel your Etsy order, then this article will give you all the required information to help you to cancel your Etsy order.
How to cancel Etsy order
- Click “Shop Manager” on Etsy.com.
- Select “Orders & Shipping” from the drop-down menu.
- You may go to the “Cancel” an order page.
- Click “More actions” in the “Order Detail” overlay and then press “Cancel“.
- From the dropdown menu, choose a reason for the cancellation. You’ll then be able to view the amount owing to the customer in terms of a refund.
- You may add an optional note to your customer in the text box underneath the buyer’s refund total.
- Cancel the order by clicking the “Cancel” button.
You may find additional information on how to cancel your Etsy order on the official Etsy website.
I hope that this article has helped you. In case, if you have any questions or queries, then you can ask them in the comments section provided below.
You Might Like
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Ford Credit Financing
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to cancel BeenVerified subscription
- How to cancel Xero subscription
- How to cancel Desk.com account
- How to cancel Twilio account
- How to Cancel Lumosity subscription
- How to cancel Blue Apron account
- How to cancel Unbounce subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Etsy.