ESPN+ is an over-the-top video streaming subscription service available in the United States.
The bundle combines live events, on-demand video, and original programming not available on any other ESPN network, as well as free content from ESPN’s parent company.
If you have decided to cancel your ESPN+ subscription, then this article will give you all the required information to help you to cancel your ESPN Plus subscription.
How to cancel ESPN+ Plus subscription
To cancel your ESPN+ subscription, follow these steps:
- You have to access your ESPN+ account by logging in.
- Select your profile icon from the drop-down menu.
- Choose “Manage my ESPN+ Subscription” from the drop-down menu.
- Next to your ESPN+ subscription card, click “Manage“.
- Select “Cancel Subscription” from the drop-down menu.
- Follow the instructions to confirm cancellation.
You can also call on 800-727-1800 to cancel over the phone.
Alternatively, you may find additional information on how to cancel your ESPN+ Plus subscription on the official ESPN+ website.
I hope that this article has helped you. In case, if you have any questions or queries, then you can ask them in the comments section provided below.
You Might Like
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Ford Credit Financing
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to cancel BeenVerified subscription
- How to cancel Xero subscription
- How to cancel Desk.com account
- How to cancel Twilio account
- How to Cancel Lumosity subscription
- How to cancel Blue Apron account
- How to cancel Unbounce subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with ESPN+.