The Elder Scrolls Online: ESO Plus is a paid add-on for The Elder Scrolls Online. Players who buy it get vanity items as well as some minor gameplay benefits over those who don’t.
You’ll get exclusive access to exclusive Crown Store offers.
If you have chosen to cancel your ESO Plus subscription, then this article will give you all the required information to help you to cancel your ESO Plus subscription.
How to cancel ESO Plus subscription
How to cancel ESO Plus subscription in PC/Mac
Follow these procedures to cancel your ESO Plus subscription on a PC/Mac account:
- Go to https://account.elderscrollsonline.com to access your ESO account.
- Select “Manage Membership” from the left-hand side’s “Account Summary” section.
- You haveto select “Cancel Membership” and confirm by clicking on “Please cancel my membership“.
- A banner will appear that will confirm that the recurring membership is no longer active.
- You will notice that the “Account ESO Plus” status has been updated to “Cancelled.”
- An e-mail from The Elder Scrolls Online will arrive after the process is done, confirming the cancellation.
How to cancel ESO Plus subscription in Steam
- You must first open “Steam” and ensure that you are signed into the membership account.
- Select your “Username” in the upper right corner of the Steam client and then “Account Details” if you’re using the desktop version of Steam.
- Click the “Gear” button in “Big Picture mode,” then “Account,” and then “View Account Details.”
- You may also go to the Steam website and log in.
- On the right side of the screen, under “Store & Purchase History” click “Manage Subscriptions.”
- Next to “The Elder Scrolls Online: Plus Membership“, click the “Edit” icon on the right.
- Click “Apply” after selecting the button next to “Cancel my subscription“.
- The term “Cancelled” will appear under the “Next Billing Date” column, indicating that it has been cancelled.
Alternatively, you may find additional information on how to cancel your ESO Plus subscription on the official ESO website.
I hope that this article has helped you. In case, if you have any questions or queries, then you can ask them in the comments section provided below.
You Might Like
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Ford Credit Financing
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to cancel BeenVerified subscription
- How to cancel Xero subscription
- How to cancel Desk.com account
- How to cancel Twilio account
- How to Cancel Lumosity subscription
- How to cancel Blue Apron account
- How to cancel Unbounce subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with ESO.