Equifax is a credit bureau. Equifax keeps track of borrowers’ credit histories in order to create credit reports and credit scores. It sells this information to banks and other financial organizations to assist them in determining their customers’ credit risk.
If you have decided to cancel your Equifax subscription, then this article will give you all the required information to help you to cancel your Equifax subscription.
How to cancel Equifax Credit Services Subscription
How to cancel Equifax subscription in US
- You have to log in to your myEquifax account.
- Go to “My Account” and then “Cancel Subscription“.
You can also cancel it by calling the Customer Care Team at 866-640-2273.
How to cancel Equifax subscription in UK
- Log in to your myEquifax account.
- Go to “My Account“.
- Click “Cancel Subscription“.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to cancel your subscription.
All reports and scores you’ve previously created will be deleted once your subscription has been cancelled.
Please make sure you have downloaded all the credit reports and scores you want to save since you won’t be able to get them back after your service has stopped.
If you are unable to access the internet, you can contact the customer service department from Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., on 0800 014 2955. All the calls from UK landlines and mobiles are free.
Alternatively, you may find additional information on how to cancel your Equifax subscription on the official Equifax website.
I hope that this article was useful for you. Still, if you have any questions or queries, then you can ask them in the comments section given below.
You Might Like
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Ford Credit Financing
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to cancel BeenVerified subscription
- How to cancel Xero subscription
- How to cancel Desk.com account
- How to cancel Twilio account
- How to Cancel Lumosity subscription
- How to cancel Blue Apron account
- How to cancel Unbounce subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Equifax. HowToAssistant provides easy-to-understand articles on how to cancel subscriptions, how to cancel services, how to delete accounts, how to create accounts and other how-to articles.