Dollar Shave Club is a mail-order razor and personal grooming product company located in Venice, California.
It provides home delivery of razor blades and other grooming items on a monthly basis.
If you have decided to cancel your Dollar Shave Club subscription, then this article will give you all the required information to help you to cancel your Dollar Shave Club subscription.
How to cancel Dollar Shave Club subscription
The steps are as follows:
- Go to the Dollar Shave Club sign in webpage and log in to your account.
- Click “Account” on your profile’s top toolbar.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the “Account” page and select “Membership Settings“.
- At the bottom of the page, click “Help me stop my subscription.”
- Click “Continue” after selecting a reason for your cancellation of membership.
- To complete your subscription cancellation, click “Stop Subscription” and wait for a confirmation email. This is done.
You can also call on (310) 975-8528 to cancel over the phone.
Alternatively, you may find additional information on how to cancel your Dollar Shave Club account on the official Dollar Shave Club website.
I hope that this article has helped you. In case, if you have any questions or queries, then you can ask them in the comments section provided below.
You Might Like
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Ford Credit Financing
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to cancel BeenVerified subscription
- How to cancel Xero subscription
- How to cancel Desk.com account
- How to cancel Twilio account
- How to Cancel Lumosity subscription
- How to cancel Blue Apron account
- How to cancel Unbounce subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with the Dollar Shave Club.