Disney+ has something for everyone, and it’s all in one location.
There’s always something interesting to watch thanks to Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic, and Star. Watch the most recent releases, as well as original series and films, classic movies, throwbacks, and much more.
If you have decided to cancel your Disney Plus subscription, then this article will give you all the required information to help you to cancel your Disney+ subscription.
How to cancel Disney Plus subscription
Please follow the instructions below to cancel your Disney+ subscription if you signed up on the Disney+ website:
- Go to www.disneyplus.com in your browser and then log in using your credentials.
- In the upper right corner, you have to click your “Profile“.
- Select “Account” from the drop-down menu.
- Now you need to select your “Subscription” and then click “Cancel Subscription“.
- To confirm your cancellation, click “Complete Cancellation“.
You can keep using Disney+ until the end of your current billing cycle if you cancel your subscription.
Please keep in mind that canceling your Disney Account will not result in the cancellation of your Disney+ subscription.
Alternatively, you may find additional information on how to cancel your Disney+ subscription on the official Disney+ website.
I hope that this article has helped you. In case, if you have any questions or queries, then you can ask them in the comments section provided below.
You Might Like
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Ford Credit Financing
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to cancel BeenVerified subscription
- How to cancel Xero subscription
- How to cancel Desk.com account
- How to cancel Twilio account
- How to Cancel Lumosity subscription
- How to cancel Blue Apron account
- How to cancel Unbounce subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Disney Plus.