Discovery+ features programs from 14 different networks, including Discovery, TLC, Animal Planet, Food Network, HGTV, ID, A&E, History, Lifetime, OWN, Travel, Science Network, The Dodo, and others.
With a discovery+ membership, you get fast, unrestricted access to over 55,000 episodes of 2,500+ current and vintage series from the most popular TV brands.
If you want to go ahead and cancel your discovery+ subscription, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to help you to cancel your discovery+ subscription.
How to cancel discovery+ subscription
To cancel your subscription:
1) Go to discoveryplus.com and log in to your account.
2) From the dropdown option, select “Account.”
3) In the Plans area of the “Manage Your Account” page, click “Cancel.”
Also, you can find additional information on the official discovery+ website on how to cancel your discovery+ subscription.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Barkbox subscription
- How to cancel eHarmony subscription
- How to cancel eMeals subscription
- How to cancel OnlyFans subscription
- How to cancel Uber Eats order
- How to cancel LinkedIn Learning subscription
- How to cancel Doordash order
- How to cancel Duolingo Plus subscription
- How to cancel SBA Loan application
- How to cancel Paypal payment
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with discovery+.