Discord Nitro is a premium Discord membership that includes worldwide access to custom emojis from all of your servers, Nitro stickers, a custom Discord number tag, animated avatars, and server enhancements, among other things.
It’s $9.99 per month or $99.99 per year.
If you have decided to cancel your Discord Nitro subscription, then this article will give you all the required information to help you to cancel your Discord Nitro subscription.
How to cancel Discord Nitro subscription
The steps to cancel are as follows:
- Go to your Discord account and sign in.
- Click on your name in the top right corner of the page to get to your profile.
- On the left side, go to “User Settings” and choose “Discord Nitro.”
- Next to the subscription you want to cancel, click the “Cancel” button.
- Confirm cancellation by responding to the follow-up question.
Alternatively, you may find additional information on how to cancel your Discord Nitro subscription on the official Discord website.
I hope that this article has helped you. In case, if you have any questions or queries, then you can ask them in the comments section provided below.
You Might Like
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Ford Credit Financing
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to cancel BeenVerified subscription
- How to cancel Xero subscription
- How to cancel Desk.com account
- How to cancel Twilio account
- How to Cancel Lumosity subscription
- How to cancel Blue Apron account
- How to cancel Unbounce subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Discord Nitro.