Curology is a telemedicine start-up based in the United States that offers individuals suffering from acne and other dermatological disorders personalized skincare advice.
Curology is a well-known cosmetics subscription service. So whether you’re fighting acne, dark spots, or fine wrinkles, you’ll only need one bottle.
Since its inception in 2013, they’ve expanded fast, with millions of people now following their social media profiles.
If you have chosen to cancel your Curology subscription, then this article will provide you with all the information to help you to cancel your Curology subscription.
How to cancel Curology subscription
To cancel your Curology subscription on web, you need to follow these steps:
- Log in to your Curology account with your login credentials (username and password).
- From your account dashboard, now you need to select the “Payment” page from the dropdown menu.
- You have to click the “I want to cancel” button after scrolling to the bottom of the screen.
- You will be prompted with some follow-up questions, just complete them and provide a reason for the cancelation of your Curology subscription.
- Confirm that the cancellation has been made successfully by checking your email. Your account has not been canceled if you have not received a cancelation confirmation email. You can email them at any moment to confirm your cancelation.
Keep in mind that any shipments that have already been purchased and sent for processing will not be canceled if you cancel your account.
Curology, however, does not offer a phone number to contact to cancel your account.
Alternatively, you may find additional information on how to cancel your Curology subscription on the official Curology website.
Frequently Asked Questions on Curology
Can you pause your Curology subscription?
Yes but it is for the immediate order. Please keep in mind that your subscription will not be put on hold permanently. Your next shipment will be billed automatically on the date you specify.
Does Curology Offer a Free Trial?
Yes you are offered a free trial. You’ll get a month’s supply, as well as a pH-balanced cleanser and moisturizer created by Curology doctors, when you sign up for the trial. Curology refills will be charged monthly after the 30 days have expired. You can pause or cancel at any time.
How long is the Curology free trial?
It is a 30-day free trial, during which you will receive a month’s supply of a personalized super bottle for free, with only $4.95 in shipping and handling costs. These shipments are usually dispatched within 1 to 3 days.
Is Curology FDA approved?
Yes and no. All of the ingredients in their formulas have been authorized by the FDA. However, the FDA has not authorized the customized bottles made for people. Each bottle is customized to the individual’s needs and contains a distinct mix of the seven ingredients.
How much does Curology cost?
Curology can cost in the price range from $24.90 to $59.50, depending on what you want. You receive a one-month free trial when you first sign up (you just only have to pay the $4.95 shipping and handling cost).
How Curology may show up on your Bill/Statement
CUROLOGY CUROLOGY CA
CUROLOGY 8588591188 CA
CUROLOGY / CUROLOGYCAUS
CUROLOGY SAN DIEGO 065
CUROLOGY, 8588591188, CA
I hope that this information was helpful to you. In case, you have any questions or comments, then you can ask them in the comments section provided below.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to cancel WhoEasy subscription
- How to cancel Now TV Subscription
- How to Cancel ScoreSense Membership Account
- How To Cancel I Can Read! Book Club Subscription
- How to cancel Whitepages Premium Subscription
- How to cancel BT Sport subscription contract
- How to cancel Blink Fitness membership
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with the business listed on this page. HowToAssistant provides easy-to-understand instructions and articles on how to cancel subscriptions, how to cancel services, how to delete accounts, how to create accounts and other how-to articles etc. from the list of businesses on our website for informational purposes, we have no affiliation with these businesses.