Crunchyroll is a popular anime streaming service with over 1,000 titles and 30,000 episodes.
Crunchyroll is available for free with advertisements, but users may upgrade to one of three ad-free membership tiers via the premium subscription service.
Crunchyroll is offered on iOS, Android, Roku, Chromecast, PlayStation 4, Amazon Fire TV, and more devices and platforms.
If you have decided to cancel your Crunchyroll membership, then this article will give you all the required information to help you to cancel your Crunchyroll membership.
How to cancel Crunchyroll membership
- Go to www.crunchyroll.com in your favorite web browser.
- If you haven’t already logged in, then log in to your account using your Crunchyroll account credentials.
- In the upper right corner of the website, you have to click the “Profile” tab.
- From the drop-down menu, choose “Settings“.
- Select “Premium Membership Status” from the account options section.
- Underneath your premium membership information, you have to click the “Cancel Membership” option.
- A pop-up will display when you click cancel membership, asking you to confirm the cancellation. You have to click the “OK” button.
Alternatively, you may find additional information on how to cancel your Crunchyroll membership on the official Crunchyroll website.
I hope that this article has helped you. In case, if you have any questions or queries, then you can ask them in the comments section provided below.
You Might Like
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Ford Credit Financing
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to cancel BeenVerified subscription
- How to cancel Xero subscription
- How to cancel Desk.com account
- How to cancel Twilio account
- How to Cancel Lumosity subscription
- How to cancel Blue Apron account
- How to cancel Unbounce subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Crunchyroll.