Crunch is a gym that believes in merging fitness and entertainment to make serious workouts entertaining, as well as pioneering a no Judgments attitude.
It has a variety of membership options. They are a diverse community with room for everyone.
If you have decided to cancel your Crunch Gym membership, then this article will give you all the required information to help you to cancel your Crunch Gym membership.
How to cancel Crunch Gym membership
To cancel your membership:
To cancel over phone
- Call 1 (866) 428-9664. The automated system will ask for the phone number they “attempted to reach you at” but you may just provide the number you’re calling from.
- Inform the agent that you’d like to cancel your membership. If you don’t have your account number, the agent will ask for your name, address, or any other information needed to authenticate your identification.
- Following verification, the person will be able to cancel your account and assist you with any costs that may be necessary.
In-person, visit your local Crunch Gym and cancel your subscription
Note: Unless you’re prepared to pay administrative costs for cancellation, your Crunch Gym membership may only be canceled after one year, according to Crunch Gym’s member regulations.
Alternatively, you may find additional information on how to cancel your Crunch Gym membership on the official Crunch Gym website.
I hope that this article was useful for you. Still, if you have any questions or queries, then you can ask them in the comments section given below.
You Might Like
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Ford Credit Financing
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to cancel BeenVerified subscription
- How to cancel Xero subscription
- How to cancel Desk.com account
- How to cancel Twilio account
- How to Cancel Lumosity subscription
- How to cancel Blue Apron account
- How to cancel Unbounce subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Crunch Gym. HowToAssistant provides easy-to-understand articles on how to cancel subscriptions, how to cancel services, how to delete accounts, how to create accounts and other how-to articles.