Credit Defense is an insurance product that is offered by Wells Fargo to its credit card customers. Customers are required to pay $0.89 per $100 of their outstanding balance on a monthly basis.
How to Cancel Credit Defense Platinum
To cancel your Credit Defense Platinum subscription, all you have to do now is contact Customer Service at 1-800-564-8280.
I hope that this article helped you in some way. Still, if you have any questions or comments, you can ask them in the comments section provided below.
You Might Like
- How to cancel YouTube TV Free Trial Subscription
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Paramount Plus subscription | Paramount+
- How to Cancel Netflix account
- How to cancel Squarespace account
- How to Cancel Rocket Lawyer subscription
- How to Cancel Hulu subscription
- How to close LinkedIn Account
- How to cancel GitHub subscription
- How to cancel Amazon Web Services (AWS) account
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Credit Defense. HowToAssistant provides easy-to-understand instructions and articles on how to cancel subscriptions, how to cancel services, how to delete accounts, how to create accounts and other how-to articles etc. from the list of businesses on our website for informational purposes, we have no affiliation with these businesses.