Costco Wholesale Business is a global corporation based in the United States that owns and runs a chain of membership-only big-box retail shops. Instead of buying items online, Costco largely relies on encouraging members to walk into a warehouse to make purchases.
Costco has steadily extended its product and service offerings. It used to offer just packaged goods, but today it sells a wide range of items including art, literature, caskets, clothes, computer software, premium wine, furniture, and many more.
If you wish to cancel your Costco membership, then this article will give you insight into all the things required to cancel your Costco membership.
How to cancel Costco membership
Steps to cancel your membership:
- Locate your Costco membership card Call Costco customer service at 1-800-774-2678.
- Listen for the option that mentions “Membership”.
- Then choose the “Cancellation” option.
- Follow the directions you are given to cancel your membership.
Further, you can find important details regarding this on the official Costco website.
I think that this article was helpful to you. If you have any questions or queries, then you can ask them in the comments section provided at the end of this article.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Facebook account
- How to cancel Apple Music subscription
- How to cancel Spotify Premium subscription
- How to cancel Amazon Prime membership
- How to cancel NordVPN subscription
- How to cancel Blinkist subscription
- How to cancel Vimeo subscription
- How to cancel Etsy order
- How to cancel Postmates Unlimited subscription
- How to cancel Twitch subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that this website “HowToAssistant.com” is not associated with Costco.