Consumer Reports has evaluated over 9,000 consumer products and services as part of its independent, nonprofit membership organization.
The publication is published on a monthly basis, and its buying guides, tests, evaluations, and comparisons are all based on in-house testing.
If you have made up your mind to cancel your Consumer Reports membership, then this article will give you all the required information to help you to cancel your Consumer Reports membership.
How to Cancel Consumer Reports membership
You can cancel your membership in two ways: Phone and Online.
- To cancel by phone you have to call 800-333-0663.
- Inform the customer care agent that you are calling to cancel your CR membership.
- When the agent asks for your information, provide it to them so they can find your account.
- Make sure you obtain a cancellation confirmation number or email.
- Keep the cancellation information in a safe place.
Visit https://www.consumerreports.org/member-support/ to cancel your membership online.
Alternatively, you may find additional information on how to cancel your Consumer Reports membership on the official Consumer Reports website.
I hope that this article has helped you. In case, if you have any questions or queries, then you can ask them in the comments section provided below.
You Might Like
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Ford Credit Financing
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to cancel BeenVerified subscription
- How to cancel Xero subscription
- How to cancel Desk.com account
- How to cancel Twilio account
- How to Cancel Lumosity subscription
- How to cancel Blue Apron account
- How to cancel Unbounce subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Consumer Reports. HowToAssistant provides easy-to-understand articles on how to cancel subscriptions, how to cancel services, how to delete accounts, how to create accounts and other how-to articles.