Chase Pay is a digital wallet, which is a type of payment. Customers may use their smartphones to pay for goods at a shop instead of showing a real credit or debit card. Chase service is offered by JPMorgan. Information can also be stored in digital wallets for faster online transactions.
If you wish to cancel your Chase credit card account, then this article will give you insight into all the things required to cancel your Chase credit card account.
How to cancel Chase credit card account
Steps to cancel your account:
- Call the number on the back of your credit card for customer support. Once you’ve found a customer care agent who can help you, tell them you want to cancel your credit card account.
- You can also call Chase customer care at (800) 432-3117 and request that your account be closed.
- You can close a Chase credit card by sending a letter to the following address:National Bank By Mail, P.O. Box 6185, Westerville, OH 43086.
Further, you can find important details regarding this on the official Chase website.
I think that this article was helpful to you. If you have any questions or queries, then you can ask them in the comments section provided at the end of this article.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Facebook account
- How to cancel Apple Music subscription
- How to cancel Spotify Premium subscription
- How to cancel Amazon Prime membership
- How to cancel NordVPN subscription
- How to cancel Blinkist subscription
- How to cancel Vimeo subscription
- How to cancel Etsy order
- How to cancel Postmates Unlimited subscription
- How to cancel Twitch subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that this website “HowToAssistant.com” is not associated with Chase.