CenturyLink is a telecommunications company that provides Internet, television, and voice services among other things.
If you have made up your mind to cancel your CenturyLink account, then this article will give you all the required information to help you to cancel your CenturyLink subscription.
How to Cancel CenturyLink subscription
To cancel your CenturyLink account, follow these steps:
- Call (877) 803-8414 to reach Customer Service Department of CenturyLink.
- Inform them that you want to stop or cancel your service. You provide them information such as your name, phone number, and CenturyLink account number, which may be found at the top of your CenturyLink billing statement.
- If there are an outstanding balance that you have to pay, just pay them before proceeding further. The customer care executive will then give you a “Cancellation Confirmation Number” once you’ve completed all the procedures, which you should retain for future reference.
- Make a claim for any previous deposits that you’ve made. If you cancel your subscription within 12 months after the commencement date, you can get a refund of any deposits paid to CenturyLink.
Go to https://www.centurylink.com/home/emailus/ to cancel your service online.
Alternatively, you may find additional information on how to cancel your CenturyLink membership on the official CenturyLink website.
I hope that this article has helped you. In case, if you have any questions or queries, then you can ask them in the comments section provided below.
You Might Like
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Ford Credit Financing
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to cancel BeenVerified subscription
- How to cancel Xero subscription
- How to cancel Desk.com account
- How to cancel Twilio account
- How to Cancel Lumosity subscription
- How to cancel Blue Apron account
- How to cancel Unbounce subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with CenturyLink. HowToAssistant provides easy-to-understand articles on how to cancel subscriptions, how to cancel services, how to delete accounts, how to create accounts and other how-to articles.