BritBox is a streaming service that features a variety of popular British shows, including comedies, dramas, films, and documentaries.
ITV and the BBC have backed the platform, which includes programming from both networks as well as Channel 4 and Channel 5.
If you have chosen to cancel your Britbox subscription, then this article will give you all the required information to help you to cancel your Britbox subscription.
How to cancel Britbox subscription
- Log in to your BritBox.com account and then click on your name in the top right corner.
- Now you need to click “Account Details“.
- Click on “Subscription” option.
- Click “Cancel Subscription” under the “Your Plan” section on the left hand side, where you’ll see your next renewal date, and follow the steps.
Alternatively, you may find additional information on how to cancel your Britbox subscription on the official Britbox website.
I hope that this article has helped you. In case, if you have any questions or queries, then you can ask them in the comments section provided below.
You Might Like
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Ford Credit Financing
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to cancel BeenVerified subscription
- How to cancel Xero subscription
- How to cancel Desk.com account
- How to cancel Twilio account
- How to Cancel Lumosity subscription
- How to cancel Blue Apron account
- How to cancel Unbounce subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Britbox.