Blinkist is a professional book summary service that helps you comprehend the key takeaways from the world’s finest nonfiction books in under 15 minutes.
The Blinkist website offers 15-minute readings, sometimes known as Blinks or book-in-blinks, of over 3,000 bestselling nonfiction books.
If you have chosen to cancel your Blinkist subscription, then this article will give you all the required information to help you to cancel your Blinkist subscription.
How to cancel Blinkist subscription
The different ways you can cancel the subscription are given below:
How to cancel Blinkist subscription via Blinkist website
- Log in to your Blinkist account.
- Go to “Account Settings“.
- You can cancel your current subscription.
How to cancel Blinkist subscription on iOS devices
- Go to Settings -> [Your Name] -> iTunes & App Store on your iPhone.
- At the top of the screen, touch your Apple ID, then View Apple ID (you might need to sign in).
- Subscriptions may be found by scrolling down and tapping on it.
- Select the subscription you’d want to manage.
- Click on “Cancel Subscription“.
How to cancel Blinkist subscription on Android devices
- Go to play.google.com or open Play Store app on your mobile to get started.
- Make sure you’re using the Google Account that you have used to subscribe to Blinkist.
- Click “My subscriptions” on the left.
- Choose the subscription you wish to cancel.
- To cancel a subscription, go to “Manage” and then “Cancel Subscription“.
Alternatively, you may find additional information on how to cancel your Blinkist subscription on the official Blinkist website.
I hope that this article has helped you. In case, if you have any questions or queries, then you can ask them in the comments section provided below.
You Might Like
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Ford Credit Financing
- How to cancel Twilio account
- How to Cancel Lumosity subscription
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to cancel BeenVerified subscription
- How to cancel Xero subscription
- How to cancel Desk.com account
- How to cancel Blue Apron account
- How to cancel Unbounce subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Blinkist.