Birchbox is an online subscription business founded in New York that focuses on cosmetics and other beauty items.
Birchbox is a monthly beauty subscription box that sends you five sample products from the top brands! You’ll find a wide range of cosmetics, skincare, body care, and haircare items.
If you have decided to cancel your Birchbox subscription, then this article will give you all the required information to help you to cancel your Birchbox subscription.
How to cancel Birchbox subscription
Here are the steps:
- Log in to your Birchbox.com account using your credentials.
- In the upper right-hand corner, click on your Name.
- On the dropdown box, select “Account Settings.”
- Under the “Subscriptions” section, click the “Cancel Subscription” button. Soon after, you’ll receive an email confirming your cancellation has been done.
You can also call 877-487-7272 to cancel over the phone.
Alternatively, you may find additional information on how to cancel your Birchbox subscription on the official Birchbox website.
I hope that this article has helped you. In case, if you have any questions or queries, then you can ask them in the comments section provided below.
You Might Like
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Ford Credit Financing
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to cancel BeenVerified subscription
- How to cancel Xero subscription
- How to cancel Desk.com account
- How to cancel Twilio account
- How to Cancel Lumosity subscription
- How to cancel Blue Apron account
- How to cancel Unbounce subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Birchbox.