Beagle Street is a UK-based online life insurance company that is part of the BGL Group.
It offers affordable insurance for important life events like purchasing a home, critical illness, marrying, or having a child.
If you’ve decided to cancel your Beagle Street Life Insurance Policy, then this article will provide you with all the information to help you to cancel your Beagle Street Life Insurance Policy.
How to cancel Beagle Street Life Insurance Policy
You have a 30-day cooling off period after your insurance policy is issued, during which you can cancel it and have all payments refunded to you.
You can still cancel after 30 days, but any payments you’ve made will not be refunded.
To cancel your Beagle Street life insurance policy, call 0800 247 247 from Monday through Friday 8 am to 9 pm., Saturday 9 am to 5 pm, and Sunday 10 am to 3:30 pm.
You can also cancel your account by sending an email to [email protected].
You may use the contact form to get in touch with them.
You can also write a letter to the below address:
Alternatively, you may find additional information on how to cancel your Beagle Street insurance policy on the official Beagle Street Insurance website.
I hope that you have found this article helpful for your needs. In case, you have any questions or comments, you can ask them in the comments section provided below.
You Might Like
- How to cancel AXA Car Insurance
- How to cancel Admiral Car Insurance
- How to cancel OneFamily Insurance Policy
- How to cancel Policywise Insurance Policy
- How to cancel Ingenie Car Insurance
- How to cancel InsureTheBox Policy
- How to cancel Royal London Insurance Policy
- How to cancel Lemonade Insurance Policy
- How to cancel Assurant Insurance Policy
- How to cancel RSA Insurance Policy
- How to cancel Swinton Insurance Policy
- How to cancel AIG Life Insurance Policy