Backblaze is a leader in providing dependable, scalable, and low-cost cloud backup and storage solutions. From personal online backup to large-scale data storage solutions, there’s something for everyone.
How to cancel Backblaze account
To cancel Backblaze account and to remove all registered backups and licenses, follow the below steps:
- Sign in to your Backblaze account using your email address and password at https://secure.backblaze.com/user signin.htm.
- On the left hand side, click the “Preferences” link.
- From the list of computers, find the unwanted backup.
- Next to it, click the “Delete Computer” link. The backed-up data will be deleted as a result of this action.
- In the upper left hand menu, click the “Overview” link.
- Go to the “Unused License” area and then click the “Delete” link and continue with the deletion.
Go to https://help.backblaze.com/entries/95526007-Canceling-an-Account to cancel your account online.
To cancel your account, send an email to email@example.com.
I hope that this article was useful for you. In case, you have any questions or queries, then you can ask them in the comments section given below.
You Might Like
- How to cancel YouTube TV Free Trial Subscription
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Ford Credit Financing
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to Cancel ScoreSense Membership Account
- How To Cancel I Can Read! Book Club Subscription
- How to cancel BeenVerified subscription
- How to cancel WhoEasy subscription
- How to cancel Now TV Subscription
- How to cancel Ready Refresh Water Delivery Subscription
- How to cancel Whitepages Premium Subscription
- How to cancel BT Sport subscription contract
- How to cancel Blink Fitness membership
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Backblaze. HowToAssistant provides easy-to-understand instructions and articles on how to cancel subscriptions, how to cancel services, how to delete accounts, how to create accounts and other how-to articles etc. from the list of businesses on our website for informational purposes, we have no affiliation with these businesses.