Babbel is a subscription-based language learning app that allows you to learn 14 languages on their platform.
There is no live interaction in the app’s structure, which is curriculum-based with pre-recorded information.
How to Cancel Babbel subscription
You can cancel your Babbel subscription in three ways: Online, Android, and iOS.
How to cancel Babbel subscription on Babbel’s website
- You have to log in to your Babbel app account.
- In the navigation bar, click on the subscriber’s name.
- Select “Profile and Settings” from the drop-down menu.
- Now select “Account Information“
- You have to select “Cancel auto-renewal“.
How to cancel Babbel subscription using Android Device
- Go to play.google.com to get started.
- Make sure you’re logged in with the correct Google Account.
- Click “My subscriptions” on the left.
- Now you have to choose the subscription that you wish to cancel.
- Go to “Manage” and then “Cancel Subscription“.
How to cancel Babbel subscription using iOS Device
- You have to go to Settings -> [Your Name] -> iTunes & App Store on your iPhone.
- At the top of the screen, click on your Apple ID, then View Apple ID.
- After scrolling down you will find “Subscriptions“, you have to click on it.
- Now choose the the subscription that you’d want to manage and cancel.
- Click on “Cancel Subscription“.
I hope that this article was useful for you. In case, you have any questions or queries, then you can ask them in the comments section given below.
You Might Like
- How to cancel YouTube TV Free Trial Subscription
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Ford Credit Financing
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to Cancel ScoreSense Membership Account
- How To Cancel I Can Read! Book Club Subscription
- How to cancel BeenVerified subscription
- How to cancel WhoEasy subscription
- How to cancel Now TV Subscription
- How to cancel Ready Refresh Water Delivery Subscription
- How to cancel Whitepages Premium Subscription
- How to cancel BT Sport subscription contract
- How to cancel Blink Fitness membership
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Babbel. HowToAssistant provides easy-to-understand instructions and articles on how to cancel subscriptions, how to cancel services, how to delete accounts, how to create accounts and other how-to articles etc. from the list of businesses on our website for informational purposes, we have no affiliation with these businesses.