Aviva is the one of the world’s largest general insurer and a market leader in life and pensions.
Some of the core businesses of Aviva are general and life insurance, long-term savings products, and fund management services.
If you have decided to cancel your Aviva Life Insurance Policy, then this short article will provide you with all the information to help you to cancel your Aviva Life Insurance Policy.
How to cancel Aviva Life Insurance Policy
You have a 30-day cooling-off period from the start of your policy or when you get your policy documents (whichever is later). You will get a refund of any premiums you’ve paid if you cancel within this time frame.
Your premiums will not be refunded if you cancel the policy after the cooling-off period has expired.
You can contact Aviva Life Insurance by phone or by mail if you want to cancel your policy.
To cancel the policy by phone, you need to call 0800 092 5367. Be ready with your policy number details as they will be required at the time of call with the Aviva customer care executive.
You can also have a chat with the chatbot in their website.
You can also write to Aviva Life at the following address:
PO Box 520
Alternatively, you may find additional information on how to cancel your Aviva Life insurance policy on the official Aviva Life Insurance website.
I hope that you have found this article helpful for your needs. In case, you have any questions or comments, you can ask them in the comments section provided below.
You Might Like
- How to cancel AXA Car Insurance
- How to cancel OneFamily Insurance Policy
- How to cancel Policywise Insurance Policy
- How to cancel Ingenie Car Insurance
- How to cancel Beagle Street Life Insurance Policy
- How to cancel Royal London Insurance Policy
- How to cancel Lemonade Insurance Policy
- How to cancel Assurant Insurance Policy
- How to cancel Swinton Insurance Policy
- How to cancel AIG Life Insurance Policy