AT&T is a telecom corporation located in the United States with a total of 165.89 million wireless subscribers.
The company is the largest landline service provider in the United States, but it also provides WiFi, internet, cell phone, digital television, and pay-TV services in addition to fixed phone services.
If you have decided to cancel your AT&T service, then this article will give you all the required information to help you to cancel your AT&T service.
How to cancel AT&T service
There are two ways to cancel an AT&T subscription: Over the phone and online.
How to cancel AT&T Over the Phone
You have to call AT&T to cancel your service. The numbers are 1-800-288-2020 or 1-800-331-0500.
Be handy with your Personal identification number, AT&T Account number as you need to provide them to the customer support executive.
How to cancel AT&T online
You can only cancel two services online: Residential DSL High-Speed Internet and Traditional Home Phone.
- You have to go to the AT&T’s website.
- From the top menu, select “Support“.
- Scroll down to the “Bill & Account box” and then click it.
- You have to pick the Move, Change, Suspend and Cancel Service box accordingly.
- When the textbox expands, you have to choose the “Cancel and Suspend” option.
- Under the “Cancel Your Service” heading, select the “Solution” option.
- Click “Show More” at the bottom of the page.
- Submit an “Online Cancel Request” by clicking the “Submit an Online Cancel Request” link.
- Once you’ve logged in, go to your “Account” page and submit your cancellation request.
Alternatively, you may find additional information on how to cancel your AT&T service on the official AT&T website.
I hope that this article has helped you. In case, if you have any questions or queries, then you can ask them in the comments section provided below.
You Might Like
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Ford Credit Financing
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to cancel BeenVerified subscription
- How to cancel Xero subscription
- How to cancel Desk.com account
- How to cancel Twilio account
- How to Cancel Lumosity subscription
- How to cancel Blue Apron account
- How to cancel Unbounce subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with AT&T.