Apple Music is an Apple Inc. music and video streaming service. Users may either choose music to stream on-demand to their smartphone or listen to existing playlists.
You may listen to the full Apple Music collection, as well as see and listen to artist videos, audio, clips, and photographs, and listen to free, live, 24/7 radio hosted by Zane Lowe.
If you want to go ahead and cancel your Apple Music subscription, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to help you to cancel your Apple Music subscription.
How to cancel Apple Music subscription
To cancel your subscription:
- To cancel your Apple Music subscription on multiple devices on your own, log into your Apple Music account and go to https://support.apple.com/en-asia/HT204939 and click on “Turn Off Automatic Renewal.”
- Call 800–692–7753 to cancel over the phone.
Also, you can find additional information on the official Apple Music website on how to cancel your Apple Music subscription.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Barkbox subscription
- How to cancel eHarmony subscription
- How to cancel eMeals subscription
- How to cancel OnlyFans subscription
- How to cancel Uber Eats order
- How to cancel LinkedIn Learning subscription
- How to cancel Doordash order
- How to cancel Duolingo Plus subscription
- How to cancel SBA Loan application
- How to cancel Paypal payment
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Apple Music.