Angie’s List (now Angi) is a website that lists and reviews professional service providers in the United States.
It has more than 10 million reviews and 6 million families that utilize its business directory, which has been available and updated constantly since 1995.
If you have made up your mind to cancel your Angie’s List subscription, then this article will give you all the required information to help you to cancel your Angie’s List account.
How to Cancel Angie’s List (Angi) subscription
- You can call 800-333-0663, to cancel Angie’s List membership.
- Tell the agent that you are calling to cancel your Angi subscription.
- When the representative asks for your information, you can provide it to them so that they can easily locate your account.
- Make sure to obtain a cancellation confirmation number.
- Keep the cancellation information in a safe place.
You can also visit https://www.consumerreports.org/member-support/ to cancel your membership online.
Alternatively, you may find additional information on how to cancel your Angi subscription on the official Angi website.
I hope that this article has helped you. In case, if you have any questions or queries, then you can ask them in the comments section provided below.
You Might Like
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Ford Credit Financing
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to cancel BeenVerified subscription
- How to cancel Xero subscription
- How to cancel Desk.com account
- How to cancel Twilio account
- How to Cancel Lumosity subscription
- How to cancel Blue Apron account
- How to cancel Unbounce subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Angi. HowToAssistant provides easy-to-understand articles on how to cancel subscriptions, how to cancel services, how to delete accounts, how to create accounts and other how-to articles.