Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides cloud computing services that are dependable, scalable, and affordable. Joining is free, and you just pay for what you use.
How to cancel Amazon Web Services (AWS) account
- Go to the “Account Settings” section of your AWS account.
- Scroll down to the “Close Account” heading.
- Ensure that you’ve read and comprehended the instructions next to the check box. Select the check box if you understand and wish to close your account.
- Select the option to “Close Account“.
- Finally choose “Close Account” from the confirmation box.
Go to https://portal.aws.amazon.com/gp/aws/manageYourAccount?#productToCancel to cancel your subscription online.
I hope that this article was useful for you. In case, you have any questions or queries, then you can ask them in the comments section given below.
You Might Like
- How to cancel YouTube TV Free Trial Subscription
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Ford Credit Financing
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to Cancel ScoreSense Membership Account
- How To Cancel I Can Read! Book Club Subscription
- How to cancel BeenVerified subscription
- How to cancel WhoEasy subscription
- How to cancel Now TV Subscription
- How to cancel Ready Refresh Water Delivery Subscription
- How to cancel Whitepages Premium Subscription
- How to cancel BT Sport subscription contract
- How to cancel Blink Fitness membership
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Amazon Web Services (AWS). HowToAssistant provides easy-to-understand instructions and articles on how to cancel subscriptions, how to cancel services, how to delete accounts, how to create accounts and other how-to articles etc. from the list of businesses on our website for informational purposes, we have no affiliation with these businesses.