Amazon Music Unlimited is a digital music streaming service that is owned and managed by Amazon.
Amazon Music Unlimited, like Apple Music and Spotify, has millions of music available for on-demand, ad-free listening.
If you have chosen to cancel your Amazon Music Unlimited subscription, then this article will give you all the required information to help you to cancel your Amazon Music subscription.
How to cancel Amazon Music Unlimited subscription
Here are the steps:
- Go to your Amazon Music “Settings” page.
- Now go to the “Amazon Music Unlimited” section
- In your “Subscription Renewal” information, select the “Cancel” option.
- Confirm that the cancellation has been made.
You can keep using Amazon Music Unlimited until it expires. Any Amazon Music Unlimited titles you’ve uploaded to My Music will be grayed out after this date, and playback options will be deleted.
Alternatively, you may find additional information on how to cancel your Amazon Music Unlimited subscription on the official Amazon Music Unlimited website.
I hope that this article has helped you. In case, if you have any questions or queries, then you can ask them in the comments section provided below.
You Might Like
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Ford Credit Financing
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to cancel BeenVerified subscription
- How to cancel Xero subscription
- How to cancel Desk.com account
- How to cancel Twilio account
- How to Cancel Lumosity subscription
- How to cancel Blue Apron account
- How to cancel Unbounce subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Amazon Music Unlimited.