Kindle Unlimited is a subscription service that allows you to read as much as you want from a library of over 1 million books.
How to cancel Amazon Kindle Unlimited subscription
To cancel your Kindle Unlimited membership, follow these instructions.
- Log into your Amazon account and go to Manage your Kindle Unlimited Membership. (https://www.amazon.com/gp/kindle/ku/ku central)
- Select “Cancel Kindle Unlimited Membership” from the “Manage Membership” menu.
- Select “End Membership on [DATE]”, making sure to provide the appropriate end date.
- Your subscription will continue to be active until the next payment period. You will lose access to checked-out content when the payment date has passed.
Please note that you will not receive a partial refund for unused months if you cancel a Kindle Unlimited membership that was pre-paid (a gift or bundle).
You can also cancel over the phone by calling 1-888-280-4331.
I hope that this information was helpful to you. In case, you have any questions or comments, then you can ask them in the comments section provided below.
You Might Like
- How to cancel YouTube TV Free Trial Subscription
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Ford Credit Financing
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to Cancel ScoreSense Membership Account
- How To Cancel I Can Read! Book Club Subscription
- How to cancel BeenVerified subscription
- How to cancel WhoEasy subscription
- How to cancel Now TV Subscription
- How to cancel Ready Refresh Water Delivery Subscription
- How to cancel Whitepages Premium Subscription
- How to cancel BT Sport subscription contract
- How to cancel Blink Fitness membership
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Amazon Kindle Unlimited. HowToAssistant provides easy-to-understand instructions and articles on how to cancel subscriptions, how to cancel services, how to delete accounts, how to create accounts and other how-to articles etc. from the list of businesses on our website for informational purposes, we have no affiliation with these businesses.