AIG (American International Group, Inc.) is a global financial and insurance business based in the United States with operations in more than 80 countries.
General Insurance, Life & Retirement, and a technology-enabled subsidiary are the three core businesses of the company.
If you’ve chosen to cancel your AIG Life Insurance Policy, then this article will provide you with all the information to help you to cancel your AIG Life Insurance Policy.
How to cancel AIG Life Insurance Policy
In order to cancel your AIG policy, follow the below steps:
- Call customer support at (888) 517-9797 from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday (PST).
- Request a meeting with a representative.
- Give them your policy number as well as your contact details.
- Request that your life insurance policy needs to be canceled.
- Request an email confirmation.
You can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel your AIG Direct insurance policy.
I hope that you have found this article helpful for your needs. In case, you have any questions or comments, you can ask them in the comments section provided below.
You Might Like
- How to cancel AXA Car Insurance
- How to cancel Admiral Car Insurance
- How to cancel Petplan Insurance Policy
- How to cancel Policywise Insurance Policy
- How to cancel Ingenie Car Insurance
- How to cancel InsureTheBox Policy
- How to cancel Lemonade Insurance Policy
- How to cancel Assurant Insurance Policy
- How to cancel RSA Insurance Policy
- How to cancel Swinton Insurance Policy