AdaptedMind was founded by Stanford, Berkeley, and Harvard alumni to help youngsters learn better. Your child’s learning experience is tailored by AdaptedMind. A learning experience that assesses your child’s strengths and weaknesses before tailoring a curriculum and activities to meet their requirements.
If you wish to cancel your Adapted Mind subscription, then this article will give you insight into all the things required to cancel your Adapted Mind subscription.
How to cancel Adapted Mind subscription
Steps to cancel your subscription:
To cancel via their website:
- Visit https://www.adaptedmind.com/ to access your account.
- Then, on the upper right, select “My Account.”
- To cancel your account, choose that option.
- On the cancellation page, follow the instructions.
Go to https://www.adaptedmind.com/login.php to cancel your subscription online.
Call 408-345-5282 to cancel over the phone.
Email [email protected] to cancel your account.
I think that this article was helpful to you. If you have any questions or queries, then you can ask them in the comments section provided at the end of this article.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Facebook account
- How to cancel Apple Music subscription
- How to cancel Spotify Premium subscription
- How to cancel Amazon Prime membership
- How to cancel NordVPN subscription
- How to cancel Blinkist subscription
- How to cancel Vimeo subscription
- How to cancel Etsy order
- How to cancel Postmates Unlimited subscription
- How to cancel Twitch subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that this website “HowToAssistant.com” is not associated with Adapted Mind.