Acorns is an Irvine, California-based financial technology and financial services firm that specializes in micro-investing and Robo-investing. Acorns had 8.2 million users and $3 billion in assets under management in 2020, according to Fortune’s Impact 20 list.
If you wish to cancel your Acorns subscription, then this article will give you insight into all the things required to cancel your Acorns subscription.
How to cancel Acorns subscription
Steps to cancel your subscription:
- Log into your account through the web app.
- In the top right corner of the screen, click on your avatar profile. From the drop-down menu, select “Settings.“
- Choose “My Subscription” from the drop-down menu.
- Select “Cancel Subscription” from the drop-down menu.
- To close your account, follow the on-screen instructions.
- It’s important to remember that any pending investments must be terminated.
- Your money will be liquidated and refunded to your funding source via ACH in 3-6 business days after your account is closed.
Go to https://signin.acorns.com/ to cancel your subscription online.
To cancel your subscription over the phone, contact (855) 739-2859
Or, send an email to [email protected].
Further, you can find important details regarding this on the official Acorns website.
I think that this article was helpful to you. If you have any questions or queries, then you can ask them in the comments section provided at the end of this article.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Facebook account
- How to cancel Apple Music subscription
- How to cancel Spotify Premium subscription
- How to cancel Amazon Prime membership
- How to cancel NordVPN subscription
- How to cancel Blinkist subscription
- How to cancel Vimeo subscription
- How to cancel Etsy order
- How to cancel Postmates Unlimited subscription
- How to cancel Twitch subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that this website “HowToAssistant.com” is not associated with Acorns.