ABCmouse.com is a subscription-based educational website for kids ages 2 to 8 years old.
ABCmouse.com teaches kids how to read using phonics, as well as mathematics, social studies, art, music, and other subjects.
If you have decided to cancel your GEICO Insurance, then this article will give you all the required information to help you to cancel your GEICO Insurance.
How to cancel ABCMouse subscription
To cancel your ABCmouse subscription, follow these steps:
- Go to your ABCMouse account and log in.
- Select “My Account” from the “Parents” section.
- At the bottom of the page, click the “Cancellation Policy” link and explain why you want to cancel. Note that if you want to cancel ABCMouse, you’ll have to go through numerous prompts to confirm and reaffirm your decision.
Visit https://www.abcmouse.com/customer-support to cancel your subscription online.
You have to call 800-633-3331 to cancel over the phone.
Alternatively, you may find additional information on how to cancel your ABCMouse subscription on the official ABCMouse website.
I hope that this article was helpful for you. In case, if you have any questions or queries, then you can ask them in the comments section given below.
You Might Like
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Ford Credit Financing
- How to cancel Duke Energy Service
- How to cancel BeenVerified subscription
- How to cancel Xero subscription
- How to cancel Desk.com account
- How to cancel Twilio account
- How to Cancel Lumosity subscription
- How to cancel Blue Apron account
- How to cancel Unbounce subscription
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with ABCMouse. HowToAssistant provides easy-to-understand articles on how to cancel subscriptions, how to cancel services, how to delete accounts, how to create accounts and other how-to articles.