The American Automotive Association, Inc. (AAA) is a confederation of automobile clubs.
Each club must agree to provide certain standard services to its own members as well as members of other AAA clubs in order to be connected with AAA. AAA also provides assistance in obtaining insurance or a car loan, in addition to maps and directions.
Do you want to know how to cancel your AAA insurance plan? Then this article will provide you with all the information to help you cancel it.
How to cancel AAA insurance
Follow these steps to cancel your insurance:
To cancel on the website:
- Log into your AAA account
- Click on “My Account”
- Select “Cancel”
- Fill up the “Cancel entire membership” form and then send it.
Go to https://calstate.aaa.com/about-aaa/contact-us/email to cancel online.
Call: 800-922-8228 to cancel over the phone.
Alternatively, you may find additional information on how to cancel your AAA insurance on the official AAA website.
I hope that this information was helpful to you. In case, you have any questions or comments, then you can ask them in the comment section provided below.
You Might Like
- How to cancel YouTube TV Free Trial Subscription
- How to Cancel Paramount Plus subscription | Paramount+
- How to Cancel Netflix account
- How to cancel Squarespace account
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Rocket Lawyer subscription
- How to Cancel Hulu subscription
- How to close LinkedIn Account
- How to cancel GitHub subscription
- How to cancel Amazon Web Services (AWS) account
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with AAA. HowToAssistant provides easy-to-understand instructions and articles on how to cancel subscriptions, how to cancel services, how to delete accounts, how to create accounts and other how-to articles etc.