7 Cups is a website that connects people in emotional distress with skilled and trained listeners to give online counseling and free support.
The listener, who has been educated in active listening, communicates with the person seeking assistance through an anonymous and private conversation.
Do you want to know how to cancel your 7 Cups of Tea subscription? Then this article will provide you with all the information to help you cancel it.
How to cancel 7 Cups of Tea subscription
Follow these steps to cancel your subscription:
- Please sign in to your account.
- At the top right, click your profile picture.
- Choose “Settings” from the drop-down menu.
- Select “Manage Subscriptions” from the drop-down menu.
- Cancel your subscription.
- Go to https://www.7cups.com/login.php to cancel your subscription online.
- To cancel your subscription, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you may find additional information on how to cancel your 7 Cups of Tea subscription on the official 7 Cups of Tea website.
I hope that this information was helpful to you. In case, you have any questions or comments, then you can ask them in the comment section provided below.
You Might Like
- How to cancel YouTube TV Free Trial Subscription
- How to Cancel Paramount Plus subscription | Paramount+
- How to Cancel Netflix account
- How to cancel Squarespace account
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Rocket Lawyer subscription
- How to Cancel Hulu subscription
- How to close LinkedIn Account
- How to cancel GitHub subscription
- How to cancel Amazon Web Services (AWS) account
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with 7 Cups of Tea. HowToAssistant provides easy-to-understand instructions and articles on how to cancel subscriptions, how to cancel services, how to delete accounts, how to create accounts and other how-to articles etc.