2Checkout is a globally used payment processing service that allows you to accept credit cards, PayPal, and debit cards via the internet.
You may sell online and take payments from anywhere in the world with 2Checkout’s solution.
They also offer shoppers a safe and localized buying experience.
Do you want to know how to cancel your 2Checkout subscription? Then this article will provide you with all the information to help you cancel it.
How to cancel 2Checkout subscription
Follow these steps to cancel your subscription:
- If you purchased an automatic renewal subscription, you will be notified at least 7 days before your subscription ends about the approaching charge and the amount you will be charged.
- You may turn off automatic renewals at any time by going to your 2CheckOut myAccount’s My Products section and clicking the “Stop automatic license renewal” link beneath each product that has this option enabled.
- Go to https://secure.2checkout.com/cpanel/ to cancel online.
- Call 1.877.294.0273, +31 880000008 to cancel by phone.
- Request them to cancel your subscription by sending an email to [email protected].
Alternatively, you may find additional information on how to cancel your 2Checkout subscription on the official 2Checkout website.
I hope that this information was helpful to you. In case, you have any questions or comments, then you can ask them in the comment section provided below.
You Might Like
- How to cancel YouTube TV Free Trial Subscription
- How to Cancel Paramount Plus subscription | Paramount+
- How to Cancel Netflix account
- How to cancel Squarespace account
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Rocket Lawyer subscription
- How to Cancel Hulu subscription
- How to close LinkedIn Account
- How to cancel GitHub subscription
- How to cancel Amazon Web Services (AWS) account
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with 2Checkout. HowToAssistant provides easy-to-understand instructions and articles on how to cancel subscriptions, how to cancel services, how to delete accounts, how to create accounts and other how-to articles etc.