With a network of team sites dedicated to college sports, 247Sports is the industry leader in recruitment content.
For the most passionate and engaged college sports fans, 247Sports provides free and premium content as well as has online communities. 247Sports is part of CBS Interactive’s multi-platform offerings.
Do you want to know how to cancel your 247Sports subscription? Then this article will provide you with all the information to help you cancel it.
How to cancel 247Sports subscription
Follow these steps to cancel your subscription:
- Call 888-508-3055 between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. CST, Monday through Friday, excluding national holidays, to cancel your subscription as per their “Terms of Service”.
- Alternatively, you can send an email to [email protected] at least two business days before your membership expires, stating your email address and username.
- Residents of California, Hawaii, Oregon, and Virginia can cancel their subscriptions online using their Settings menu.
- To correctly execute your cancelation, you must be logged in to your registered account.
- Go to https://247sports.com/User/Login/ to cancel your subscription online.
- Call 1-888-508-3055 to cancel over the phone.
Alternatively, you may find additional information on how to cancel your 247Sports subscription on the official 247Sports website.
I hope that this information was helpful to you. In case, you have any questions or comments, then you can ask them in the comment section provided below.
You Might Like
- How to cancel YouTube TV Free Trial Subscription
- How to Cancel Paramount Plus subscription | Paramount+
- How to Cancel Netflix account
- How to cancel Squarespace account
- How To Cancel Disney Movie Club Membership
- How to Cancel Rocket Lawyer subscription
- How to Cancel Hulu subscription
- How to close LinkedIn Account
- How to cancel GitHub subscription
- How to cancel Amazon Web Services (AWS) account
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with 247Sports. HowToAssistant provides easy-to-understand instructions and articles on how to cancel subscriptions, how to cancel services, how to delete accounts, how to create accounts and other how-to articles etc.