There are two ways to block a account in Twitter.
The first option is to block from a Tweet and the second option is to block from a profile.
Let’s learn how to do that:
How to Block a Twitter Account
1. How to Block Twitter Account from a Tweet
Step 1: In order to block an account, you have to click the three dots symbol at the top of a Tweet from the account that you want to block.
Step 2: Now you need to click “Block” and then again click “Block” to confirm.
2. How to Block Twitter Account from Profile
Step 1: To block an account from a profile, you have to go to the account’s profile page.
Step 2: From their profile page, click the three dots (More) icon.
Step 3: Now you need to click on “Block” from the drop-down menu.
Step 4: Finally click “Block” and then again click on “Block” to confirm.
So this is how you can block a Twitter account.
- How to Embed a Tweet on Your Website or Blog
- How to Add a Twitter Follow Button on your Website
- How to Unblock a Twitter Account
- How to Delete a Tweet