Amazon.com, Inc. is e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence-focused American multinational technology business. Along with Google, Apple, Microsoft, and Facebook, it is one of the Big Five firms in the United States’ information technology sector.
If you want to go ahead and cancel your Amazon order, then this short and quick article will give you all the required details to help you to cancel your Amazon order.
How to cancel Amazon order
To cancel your order:
You have the option to cancel any products or orders that have not yet entered the shipping process.
- Select the order you wish to cancel from “Your Orders.”
- Remove each item from the order by checking the box next to it. Select all of the products to cancel the whole order.
- When you’re done, select Cancel checked items.
- They’ll send you a confirmation message to the email address associated with your account when you submit the cancellation.
If your order was shipped straight from Amazon and you can’t change it, you can refuse it or return it using Amazon’s “Online Returns Center” by visiting https://www.amazon.com/spr/returns?.
Please contact the seller for instructions if your order was shipped straight from a seller and cannot be changed. Go to the “Contact Third-Party Sellers” through the link here for additional information on how to contact the seller.
Also, you can find additional information on the official Amazon website on how to cancel your Amazon order.
I hope that this article has helped you in some way. If you still have any questions regarding this, then you can post them in the comments section provided below this post.
You Might Like
- How to cancel Barkbox subscription
- How to cancel eHarmony subscription
- How to cancel eMeals subscription
- How to cancel OnlyFans subscription
- How to cancel Uber Eats order
- How to cancel LinkedIn Learning subscription
- How to cancel Doordash order
- How to cancel Duolingo Plus subscription
- How to cancel SBA Loan application
- How to cancel Paypal payment
Disclaimer: Please note that HowToAssistant.com is not associated with Amazon.