Extensions are also known as add-ons. They are small programs that allow you to personalize your browsing experience and gain greater control.
Let’s see how you can add or remove extensions in Microsoft Edge.
How to Add Extensions in Microsoft Edge
Here are the steps:
Step 1: Launch Microsoft Edge on your computer.
Step 2: Go to Settings and more > Extensions > Get Microsoft Edge extensions in the top right corner of the browser.
Step 3: Choose the extension you want to add and then click “Get”.
Step 4: At the screen that appears, carefully review the permissions required by the extension, then choose “Add extension“.
Step 5: The next prompt that will come up will confirm that the extension has been successfully added.
How to Remove Extensions in Microsoft Edge
Here are the steps to remove:
Step 1: Open Microsoft Edge and then right-click on the extension icon that is next to the address bar. Now, you need to select “Remove from Microsoft Edge” and then “Remove”. There is another way to remove an extension – you have to go to “Settings and more” and then Extensions, and then select “Remove” under the extension that you want to remove. Finally, select “Remove” again to confirm the removal.
Note: Google Chrome extensions may be used in Microsoft Edge as well. You add them from the Chrome Web Store.
I hope you found this tutorial useful and informative. In case you have any questions or comments, you can ask them in the comments section given below.
You Might Like
- How to Browse InPrivate in Microsoft Edge
- How to Allow Pop-Ups in Microsoft Edge
- How to Permanently Block InPrivate Browsing in Microsoft Edge
- How to Add a New Site to the Website List in Amazon Associates
- How to Create a TikTok Account
- How to Delete TikTok Account
- How to Create Video on TikTok
- How to Send Direct Message on TikTok
- How to Set your TikTok account as Private or Public